The Affiliate program is a marketing program specializing in attracting visitors to the site by means of partnership arrangements.
Affiliate A legal person or entity that has registered and is accepted by V.Partners as an Affiliate of the Affiliate Program subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Player is a new person that the Affiliate directs in any manner to a client of V.Partners
Commisions: RevShare and CPA
Revenue Share - is the percentage of Net Gaming Revenue in Casino payable to you with the Revenue Share payment plan.
CPA commission allows earning the fixed price for all the invited players. The terms of payment and the fixed price for a single player are determined individually for each Partner.
Payout shall mean an Affiliate’s money transaction from the personal account within V.Partners program to any external payment system
Referred Affiliate - A new Affiliate referred to us by another Affiliate.
Promotional materials – marketing instruments, including banners, landings, texts used by affiliate to promote Casino services.
1. An Affiliate must successfully comply with all the provisions of this Agreement prior to this Agreement coming into force and effect. To become an Affiliate in the Affiliate Program in terms of the current Agreement, the Affiliate confirms his acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Before proceeding to work with V.Partners Affiliate program every Affiliate should read and accept the following terms.
3. An affiliate can participate in V.Partners affiliate program in case of the legal age determinated by any applicable laws in his jurisdiction. If you are under 18 years old you can not participate in V.Partners affiliate program
4. V.Partners reserves the right to make changes in the Affiliate Program terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The current Terms and Conditions are considered to be operating at the moment.
5. Affiliate program has the right to refuse cooperation without explanation
6. Affiliate program strictly prohibits passing and selling of the accounts to the third parties without the prior consent of the administration
7. Under the terms of this affiliate program affiliate are not allowed to register himself as a sub-affiliate should you have a non-dormant affiliate account already or in case an affiliate are a supervisor of an affiliate account owned by an individual or an entity you run or may have some sort of access to.
8. Affiliate are not allowed to open a player account through your tracking link. If you want to open a player account through your tracking link for the purpose of testing you will have to contact the Affiliate Manager first. Winnings made on a test account will not be paid out by the casino.
9. Affiliate is not allowed to have members of his family, friends or acquaintances to open player accounts through his own websites or that of others.
10. Affiliates shall always avoid email spamming as a way of promoting the client’s services. The Affiliate Program reserves a right to ban personal accounts in the V.Partners system without any further payouts, in case any spam mailing activities are detected from the Affiliate’s side.
11. No Affiliate may participate in or be involved, either directly or indirectly, in the planning, generation, processing or dissemination of spam(unsolicited emails). Any form of spam will result in the commencement of a review and investigation of the Affiliate’s conduct within the Affiliate Program as well as the withholding of any commissions pending the outcome of the investigation
12. The affiliate program does not accept any of motivated traffic
13. If the administration of the Affiliate program or Casino administration has the reason to suspect a Partner in violating rules of the Affiliate program while working it, his/her account can be blocked, and payouts can be frozen for an indefinite period until the circumstances are clarified. If during inspection the fact of rule violating was confirmed the Affiliate program reserves the right to leave the Partner without payouts.
1. The Affiliate acknowledges that each Client assumes sole and exclusive ownership of any and all Players as soon as they register an account with the Client. The Affiliate acts solely as a referral source for the Clients, and retains no other rights on the Players. Upon opening an account, the Player is subject to all of the Client’s Terms and Conditions, rules, policies, and operating procedures.
2. Each Client reserves the right to refuse a Player or close a Player’s account if such actions are necessary to comply with its stated terms and conditions.
3. The Affiliate agrees not to disclose the confidential information to any third party or to use the information in an unauthorized manner unless prior written consent has been obtained directly from V.Partners.
Affiliate’s earnings are calculated according to a certain percentage of the net profit a casino receives from the players referred by the Affiliate. As an affiliate you will get up to 55% RevShare of the casino profit for life. You can always check out the valid commission rates in your personal control panel.
1. Affiliate will receive affiliate payments directly to his V.Partners account.
2. Payment is made automatically every week.
3. The minimum amount for payment is EUR 200
4. The commission is calculated daily. If the balance due is less than the minimum threshold, it shall be carried over to the following week and shall be payable when it collectively exceeds the minimum threshold. Payment of commissions shall be made in Euro only to the designated affiliate account.
Each party to this Agreement represents and warrants to the other that it has, and will retain throughout the Term all right, title and authority to enter into this Agreement, to grant to the other party the rights and licenses granted in this Agreement and to perform all of its obligations under this Agreement.
You warrant that you have obtained and will maintain in force all necessary registrations, authorizations, consents and licenses to enable you to fulfill your obligations under this Agreement.
6. Limitation of Liability
V.Partners is not liable in any way, nor do we assume any responsibility for or make any representations or warranties with regard to, any of the Sites, their operations or interruptions in operations or contents.